Bankruptcy Attorney in Oakland, CA
Call a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist – (510) 270-2782
If you are currently struggling with a burdensome debt, know that you do not have to suffer in silence or solitude any longer. With the help of our Oakland bankruptcy lawyers, you can have access to the resources and information that you need to put an end to your debt nightmare. Working with
The Bankruptcy Law Firm means you can have access to a team of legal professionals who can
serve as your support system from start to finish.
There are countless benefits to working with our legal team:
- We use our experience, knowledge, and skill to help you obtain the fresh start that you deserve.
- Our firm is home to attorneys who have been chosen among America's Top 50 Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- We have helped thousands of clients who were struggling with debt eliminate their financial hardships and end their debt nightmares once and for all.
- We offer completely confidential consultations that are not only free of charge, but are also of no risk or obligation to you.
- We seek cost-conscious, strategic, and effective debt relief solutions that can help lead to long-term financial stability.
As Certified Bankruptcy Specialists, we are more than qualified to help you navigate this complex and often overwhelming time. If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, please do not hesitate to contact our firm today for effective legal counsel.
Take Control of Your Life and Put an End to Debt Once and For All!
Contact The Bankruptcy Law Firm Today for a FREE consultation at (510) 270-2782.
Our Service is Backed by Thousands of Satisfied Clients
Read through some of our testimonials
straight from the source of our former clients to get a better idea of how we may be of help to you.
- "Please tell everyone for me, they gave me my life back. I can now sleep at night."
- "You can't imagine how much stress you have taken away from me! You have lifted a large burden from my shoulders!"
- "We were never treated like second class citizens because we had to file bankruptcy. The entire team was extremely helpful."
- "Everyone made us feel special and helped us through the whole time. We especially want to thank [you] for driving us to and from court. We were terrified and helped to calm us down."
- "It was horrible and embarrassing to have to file for bankruptcy, but Kostopoulos & Associates made me feel confident about my decision. They were willing to work with my schedule and situation; they helped make the best of a bad situation."
You Have the Right to Pursue Financial Freedom
The Oakland bankruptcy lawyers from our firm have successfully helped thousands of clients pursue financial freedom in the past. Whether you are drowning in debt or feel lost in a sea of creditors, our legal team is ready to assist you.
Discharging debt in bankruptcy is one of the most important steps towards financial freedom. With the right Oakland bankruptcy attorney on your side, you can effectively eliminate the maximum amount of debts while still restoring your credit over time.
What type of debts are dischargeable?
While filing for bankruptcy can provide a great amount of financial relief, it is important to keep in mind that there are some debts that you cannot discharge. These may include child support payments, student loans, criminal fines, restitution fees, taxes.
You can, however, discharge the following:
- Business debts
- Personal loans
- Credit card debt
- Any other unsecured debt
By taking steps to discharge your debt, you are showing that you have dealt with your debt issues and are proactively taking steps to move towards a clean financial slate. Our team can help you investigate all of your debts to determine which will be eligible for discharge and which will not.
Request a Complimentary Consultation – Call The Bankruptcy Law Firm Now
While most common types of debts are dischargeable, it is important to work with an attorney to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of relief. By planning ahead, you can begin to take care of non-dischargeable debts earlier on, rather than falling back into a cycle of debt.
Let us help you plan not only for bankruptcy, but also for your life after the process!
Call now or request a free consultation
to discuss your financial situation.
We proudly represent clients throughout San Francisco Bay, including Oakland, Alameda County, and other surrounding communities.