Rita founded Kostopoulos & Associates in 2004 in the State of Michigan after seeing a need to help clients in financial difficulty. Her firm has filed over 9,000 cases. She then went on to found Kostopoulos Law Group PC (The Bankruptcy Law Firm) in Northern California in 2013.
She is committed to representing her clients in an honest, caring and respectful manner. Federal Judges and US Trustees know that Rita is a great attorney, her firm produces high quality work and very well respected. Your case is in great hands and you will receive the best possible outcome as stipulated by law.
Rita is licensed in Michigan and California. Rita was admitted to the Michigan State Bar in 2001 and admitted to the California State Bar in 2012. She has been a Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Specialist by the American Board of Certification since 2009.
- Wayne State University (B.S. 1998):
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D. 2001)
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of California
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan; Western District of Michigan; Northern District of California and admitted to the Colorado US District Court
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute Member
Ms. Kostopoulos attends many American Bankruptcy Institute conferences throughout the year and is fluent in Greek.