Tax Issues? in Some Cases We Can Help With the IRS!

Filing for bankruptcy can leave you with back taxes, interest, and penalties being discharged. You just have to qualify for tax forgiveness for back taxes owed to the IRS.


If you're in over your head with the IRS and you owe a lot of income tax debt from prior years, there are options for you in bankruptcy as well.

If your debt is more than 3 years old and you timely filed your returns, we can most likely get that discharged.

Or at the very least, get you on a payment plan with them so that the penalties and interests are mostly waived.